The calm before the storm.
None
“Exactly, besides just in case you haven’t noticed half of the female population, and a few of the male, want my head on a pike because you are my friend. If we were caught holding hands there would be a pogrom.” She said with a smile “I don’t mind ruining my reputation but I don’t want to argue with idiots.”

“Like if being sick had ever stopped us, when was the last time that you ever asked for a sick leave mhh? Aren’t we in a pot meet kettle case?” she said with a small smile, braiding her hair in order to be a bit more comfortable.

“Well you look admittedly less spooked than the last time that we discussed your new condition but… still it’s been recently, I would understand if you weren’t 100% on your feet.

There was plenty that she wanted to talk about, and nothing that she could share with Rian. Her superiors were growing restless at her admittedly slow pacing. Past Ely would have ruined Madeline’s mind by now. She was running out of time before more drastic measures were taken “I…am just worried; once the fuss ends and I am no longer needed here I have nowhere else to go.” She lied, or half lied at the least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 04-09-2024, 10:14 AM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 06-13-2024, 12:13 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 06-26-2024, 02:36 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 08-17-2024, 01:53 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Aelynthi Loraronna - 08-21-2024, 01:45 AM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 08-22-2024, 05:23 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 09-01-2024, 06:40 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 10-14-2024, 01:39 PM