You're a Flirt, I'm a Flirt, Let's Flirt
None
He smiled, lips kept pressed together, as she spoke and offered her hand to him. But before he could kiss her knuckles, her hand moved to his face. As her thumb teased his lips, they parted and his head turned slightly to chase it as it moved to his cheek. He leaned into her hand for a moment, chuckling at the images she was conjuring in his mind. Very few women seemed willing to tease the way Camille did. Fewer still from the ranks of the Altus houses.

Cruelly, or perhaps kindly, she halted their banter. Sighing a little dramatically, Enzo bowed his head slightly and then straightened to look back down to the stage. "Is Lilith dancing tonight, then?" he asked, giving Camille a sideways glance and smile. They both favored the woman.

"You spoil me." Enzo said at her invitation to sit and drink. But he didn't need to be asked twice. He turned immediately to the table where the decanter sat. Taking it in hand, he poured a touch more into Camille's glass before pouring two fingers worth into another. He then took up the glass and sat down beside Camille, one arm draping across the back of the couch.

"To courage." he said, clinking his glass against hers. His head turned to look down over the crowd again as he sipped at the whisky, but he couldn't help stealing glances back at the woman. She'd brought too many thoughts to the forefront of his mind. "It's been some time since I've seen you here." he said, the fingers of his free hand grazing the couch just a breath away from her shoulder. "You haven't found someone else, have you? I'm a terribly jealous man, you know."

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're a Flirt, I'm a Flirt, Let's Flirt - by Enzo Pavus - 10-04-2024, 07:53 PM