[Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr?
NPC death. mention of patricide
Mal snorted, “And what about my fun? Do I not get a chance to play, toy with him a little before you get.. I was going to say leftovers. I’m entirely selfish, I do apologise…. Not even a nibble? These tasks were more enjoyable when there was favourable company along for the ride, it gave him further reason to be left alone, unapproached by the scaling carrion. The overeager was always the first new meal at the table.

He listened to her excuses with dampening disdain. While grateful he’d been born a bastard, the advantage of a noble mother wouldn’t have been a hindrance either. Legitimacy, would have been at least an attempt, yet Mal’s father had dangled even that caveat of respect. Family meant nothing, blood meant nothing, one's deeds were what defined them and those who worked against Tevinter would find his steps kicking them violently off a building.

“You think yourself so amusing,” his tone is colder, but the amusement clear enough to her ears. “And I pity the poor fiance who’s doom is such, but now… why did you have to say it is to Tilani?” He scoffed, the jovial tone replaced swiftly with bitter knowing. The Tilani’s had been under investigation since the creation of the barrier, they’d been able to keep their heads above the tide, but how long could the old dogs last?

“Your Father has his own reasons and so do the Eye’s. Tilani has always been a thorn in the Archon’s side, but not one he could ever truly outroot.” Carefully, Malachai turned to appraise her,, his mask and underlying expression giving away none of his underlying feelings. Like she said, an annulment could be achieved if she wished it and if not, well, poison was always easy enough. No need to let the poor sod suffer.

“My approval isn’t necessary. In regards to the ‘Eye’s,’ you are a free citizen.” Then lowering his voice a fraction, “And anyone who infringes that, I will have put in a black bag and then I will have a game of piñata with them.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr? - by Malachai Valentius - 04-10-2024, 04:54 PM