A Gentle Rapping, Rapping At My Cottage Door
DOTH so, Blood, Drugs, Alcohol, Language, Hints of Sexuality, Violence, Only One Bed, Angst, Longing, Mistaken Attraction as Dislike, Epic Sass
What? What you gonna do? The bears dead, thumb pointing to three long lines that ran from one shoulder down underneath his pantline, the rest… well I piss people off a lot, the faintest spasm hinted at his shoulders shrugging. He pissed one person off, one in particular by merely breathing wrong, but he wasn’t talking about his father, not on this night. If she pressed him, he’d lie like he had thousands of times before. He’d exaggerate the story like the writer dwarf Tethras before giving up the truth.

Calling her Theo seemed to do the trick though. Ruth’s grin sprawled proud across his face when he caught her narrowed look, chuckling as she admonished the use of her given name and not the pet name he’d penned her.

Interesting. Though it gave him an opening to deflect the sudden tension, ease that reddening face of hers. Brows shot upwards and snickering, he’d pre-emptively prepared himself for a smack as, Ok, ok, pipe down, Dora the Explorer, clearly cracked out from his throat.

Yet the shift of her hand into his had his attention, sniggers shallowing while his brow turned curious before her words then rolled. Nanny, muttered half-heartedly until he broke the contact.

The floor beckoned him and accustomed to roughing it in the wilds, he made himself comfortable. Every effort to move was taxing, slowed as the combination in his system ran its course, fatigue finally catching up with the elf. Sure, Spiderbait, sure. I’ll just kick the shit.. Soon as a few demons.. Get fucked. A tired eye peeked back open, had the other been intact a pair of bright blues would gaze out muted, fixed on the floor and lost in thought. Her filth only drew a soft scoff though, distant from the usually mischievous one. Did he even know who he was, sober?

Maybe one day I’ll surprise you. Maybe he'd surprise himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Gentle Rapping, Rapping At My Cottage Door - by Ruth Yoesif - 05-12-2024, 11:24 AM