A Resolved Heart
None
It took Dora about half a second to freeze when he told her to stop moving. This was a right pickle they were both in, and she was panicked more about not being able to get off him, than anything. She was assuming her dwarven frame was too much on his elf frame, not that her very core was pressed right against bits of him that she had no right to be thinking about in that moment. And then he teased.

Normally she would have scowled at him, told him to fuck off, but this was a bit different, and so she froze there, taking in his words, her eyes focusing on those shades of his as she chewed thoughtfully on her lower lip. A deep breath later and she was very purposely moving. I didn't kick you, I merely caused the hammock to follow us over. It's these robes of yours that caught and decided to bring you with me for the over under. She could feel parts lower in her abdomen heat, her heart thundering in her chest as she worked methodically, trying to keep the wiggling to a minimum like he asked, but even then, it was painfully obvious that they were slotted together in a way that would be taking over as her new daydream. Keep teasing like that and I'll start thinking you're serious.

Dora's cheeks were red, not as red as they'd been in the past of course, but they were red as her lips parted and she twisted in just a way that she got the bulk of the fabric off them, so that she could get a good look at the netting. Remind me next time you're in a hammock on the road to give you a good spin or three. Just. A. Friend. She reminded herself, forcefully, willfully, in her mind as she finally was able to get the netting free enough that she could sit up, and toss bits that had been holding her down on him free. Her hand touched his chest, as she fell over to his side, making sure that the leg that was still over him had more than enough clearance to not accidentally rack him in the process. I think you try and engineer these situations so that you can see just how red you can make me flush.

Probably would have better luck bending me over a counter top, she thought quietly, as she rolled to her back, and stared at the sky, a hand on her belly as she tried to will herself to sink down into the earth and vanish. It was not my intentions to accost you via hammock today, I swear it. But the giggle that started in her chest, and kept going into a full out laugh, had her searching his face then with her smile, tears in the corners of her eyes, because the whole situation was hilarious to her. Oh Ruth, you're not really hurt are you, I'll never forgive myself if I hurt you by falling onto you.

@Ruth Yoesif

Messages In This Thread
A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 05-30-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-02-2024, 05:20 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-03-2024, 12:18 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-07-2024, 01:06 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-13-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-16-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-17-2024, 12:42 AM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-19-2024, 03:38 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-19-2024, 11:34 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-24-2024, 07:19 PM