You're a Flirt, I'm a Flirt, Let's Flirt
None
What a rare day. No family business to attend to, no bothersome assignments from the Eyes. He was free to simply enjoy himself. He spent it largely at the Pavus stables outside of the city. He took a few of the newly acquired mares out for short runs, assessing their fitness and inclinations, then spent the better part of the afternoon running Allegro all over the countryside. He'd had the hang-tooth for years, yet he still ran like a colt.

He returned to the city with ample time to bathe and dress for the evening. He'd received word that The Blind Eye was hosting a particular night of revelry, beyond the typical schedule. Perfect. When he stepped from his carriage, it was in a peacock blue suit and gold waistcoat over a crisp white shirt. Subtle gold stitching wove through the blue of the suit, catching the light just so. Almus greeted him at the door, as he often did, sharing some of the guests of note in attendance tonight as Enzo cut a leisurely path through the crowds.

"...and your acquaintance, ma-"

"Monsoir Pavus..."
her voice was not loud, but clear over the music and din of the crowd. Almus, cut off, bowed as Enzo waved a hand to dismiss him. His eyes had wanted to jump to where he knew she'd be perched, but he held them down for a moment as his smile formed. Pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, he then allowed his eyes to glance upward. His head tilted upward soon after to gaze upon her properly. Enzo then took a deep breath, his shoulders rising visibly. As he exhaled he let his mouth fall open slightly in a sigh, as if the sight of her had rid him of some inner pain and left only pleasure.

"Madam de-Solar!" he called back up to her. "I would crawl hand an knee to such paradise, but I dare not ruin this masterpiece." Enzo gestured at his suit, one of hers of course, then held up a finger. Turning quickly, he made his way to the stairs that led to the balconies. A few moments later, he appeared through the curtained doorway. "Perhaps we can find some place I could take it off." he said, stepping closer and bowing, hand extended to take hers. "So I might worship you properly."

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're a Flirt, I'm a Flirt, Let's Flirt - by Enzo Pavus - 08-01-2024, 10:38 AM