You're a Flirt, I'm a Flirt, Let's Flirt
None
Enzo was, by nature, a flirt.

And he did so in such a masterful way that it put even her remarkable skills to the test. The lip between teeth -- worrying the flesh of the lip -- it would lead the imagination to think on what it would feel like to feel those same teeth again one's own lip. The thick, full lashes that women could be jealous of, like the fur of mink, sweeping against a tanned cheek that sat high on cheek bones that could cut a hand when slapped. An open mouth completed what most every woman knew to be the single fastest way to capture someone's attention, the dart of eyes from lips back to eyes, perhaps even lower, leaving someone feeling undressed in their trail -- classic, and all together too much for Camille to let stand.

But then he spoke, flattering her by calling out her work -- of course he would, she had crafted that suit for him recently, in the blue and gold, she had thought it a waste to see him off in the colors, wanting to put him in a deep aubergine with more gold. He was suited for darker jewel tones after all. But, it had been blue. One of these days she would have to just ignore his requests and dress him properly even if it meant him pouting afterwards. She raised an eyebrow as he made his way up to the private balcony, and closed the curtains behind him, her hand already out and waiting to slip into his as soon as he was there, I keep telling you to name the place and I'll peel any of my designs off you.

She paused a beat.

Or let you peel me out of these leather trousers, as long as you leave me in the corset and stockings. I like that they give proper hand holds to be manhandled easier. Instead of waiting for him to graze a kiss over her knuckles, boring, she instead ghosted a thumb over his lower lip, hang moving into position to cup his cheek. And if you're down there you could absolutely worship me, but you'll miss the dancing my love, and you know I have the best seat in the house for when the girls flip their skirts. She raised a brow, even as her features gave way to some of the more lustful thoughts she had about the one principle dancer and how fine her legs were. It was no secret that Camille was a woman who played at heterosexuality for her clientele, and behind closed doors had a far more board palate when it came to her sexual partners.

An ill kept secret, of course. And she was a consummate professional.

She couldn't have some little strumpet coming into her shope and leaving with stories about the modiste. So, the act was necessary to keep herself safe, at least for the time being. Join me on the couch here, we'll enjoy some of my good whisky, and then we'll send down for a bottle of that wine that last time had us shivering from simple touches. Maybe this time you'll be brave enough to stick a hand down my corset. Maybe she would be brave enough to let him. Perhaps not. It was the tease after all, that was the fun for the two of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're a Flirt, I'm a Flirt, Let's Flirt - by Camille de-Solar - 08-05-2024, 07:15 PM