That’s the price of secrecy
Shenanigans will ensue, no telling how crazy it could get
I’m a fan of self destruction, not someone else choppin’ bits of me off. Particularly bits some people really enjoy about me. Like his tongue. Creators, what would he be without his witty mouth? He shrugged, Horus knew he was a reckless fool when properly fuelled, what could he say to the truth. Lifting his pint to toast with his friend, Ruth chuckled along. To us, and not being possibly gelded this time.

Lifting himself up, Ruth huddled over the map alongside Horus. He followed the planned course of the ship, noting how it avoided certain quicker passages for a longer route. Why didn’t they take this passage here, it would have knocked off two.. maybe three days of their journey? It made sense if the weather was especially bad, but it was still manageable with a capable crew. Had someone altered the heading?

Ruth looked over, brows rose in an exaggerated shrug before casting his eye over again, hands turning the map to an angle to orientate himself better. He’d snort a little, Nothin’ fun about it. I was actually behaving for a change. Some fuckwad of a Warden. I swear those fuckers are just pure trouble.

@Horus

Messages In This Thread
That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-18-2024, 11:33 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-25-2024, 02:44 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-02-2024, 08:06 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-08-2024, 09:24 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-06-2024, 08:50 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Ruth Yoesif - 08-10-2024, 01:58 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-12-2024, 03:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-22-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 10-14-2024, 01:27 PM