[past] And you are?
sorta, bit
Lustara’s sharp eyes caught the subtle details—the way her stance was balanced, the unwavering grip on her blade, and the flicker of determination in her eyes that told him this woman was no ordinary mage hunter. She was skilled, deadly, and not someone easily swayed by charm or tricks. But Lustara had always thrived in impossible situations, and he wasn’t about to let something as trivial as imminent death dampen his spirits.

With a slow, deliberate movement, Lustara raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, letting the magic that had crackled around him dissipate into the air. The tension in the room was thick, but his smile remained, a blend of amusement and careful calculation.

Ah, a formidable huntress, he began, his voice smooth and rich, carrying just the right amount of admiration to pique her interest without sounding patronizing. I must say, you certainly know how to make an entrance. I’ve been up against many in my time, but you? You’re a cut above the rest, aren’t you?

He took a small step back, keeping his movements unthreatening, his eyes never leaving hers. Now, before you go and carve me up like a Sunday roast, how about we take a moment to breathe, hmm? I’m not your average mage, darling. I’ve got a vested interest in staying alive, just like you.

@Eithne

Messages In This Thread
[past] And you are? - by Lustara - 08-15-2024, 05:09 PM
RE: [past] And you are? - by Eithne - 08-18-2024, 11:13 AM
RE: [past] And you are? - by Lustara - 08-21-2024, 07:44 AM
RE: [past] And you are? - by Eithne - 10-12-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: [past] And you are? - by Lustara - 10-14-2024, 12:50 PM
RE: [past] And you are? - by Eithne - 10-19-2024, 11:57 PM
RE: [past] And you are? - by Lustara - 10-25-2024, 12:01 PM