And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
None
“You know me; I am not one to tell sweet lies which doesn’t help my popularity but I prefer a low profile anyways.” She said in an attempt to joke before placing a hand on his arm, her fingertips barely brushing the fabric of his sleeve. She had touched many men and women to sway them to her favor but for some reason she seemed to be unable to do that with Rian.

“If I know someone that could write a manual on self control that would be you” she said with a smile “I can make potions to tame it down a little. They are not miracle workers but it will help”. She really believed that if someone could control it and not abuse his new acquired status for power that would be Rian.

“Not really but I can research more if you wish” she offered genuinely “I promise I won’t even ask you to pay me back for the favor” she added in a attempt to lighten the situation.

“I guess that now that I know the secret we are in this. I promise I won’t tell a soul” stupid, she could use that information to harness power on him and instead she was offering her help without expecting something in return; she was definitively a fool.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. - by Aelynthi Loraronna - 08-16-2024, 06:04 AM