Goodbye, my almost lover
None
Maika looked at the sights of Antiva city, for what would be the last time in many years or even forever. Zevran was running to her over and over the last details of the plan but she couldn’t focus, driven by an unexpected sadness as she looked at the man and the home that she would say goodbye to.

“Zevran I am tired can we just…spend five minutes without repeating the plan?” she said leaning her head on his shoulder, stifling a yawn. She was starting to show physical symptoms of pregnancy like fatigue and nausea and tiredness felt so heavy on her shoulders.

“It’s going to be a young lady and she will be called Arissa” she said quietly “Ill gift her two things each birthday and tell her that one comes from you and the other from me” she said offering her hand for his to entwine his fingers with hers.

“And if someday, when she’s older, it’s safe…” safe enough? It would never be safe enough to meet Zevran again “I will miss you. I will never love someone like I do you.” With Zevran she could be open, say anything, he was the only man that she trusted with all her heart.

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-16-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-17-2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-21-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-21-2024, 07:53 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 09-01-2024, 11:51 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 09-03-2024, 09:21 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 10-12-2024, 03:08 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 10-14-2024, 01:21 PM