Randomness redefined
None
Getting used to West Hill’s slower pace was one of the few things that Rosalie wasn’t having trouble with. While she had gotten used to Val Royeaux splendor, the busy city and the always fast pace of the university she had to admit that there was something comforting about the slower pace of Ferelden’s routine, and she believed the change would help Lucien to get used to here too.

The wet nurse had been a blessing, she knew how to prepare substitutes but it was an easier way to keep Lucien feed, for the few months that he had left until turning completely into eating only normal food since the baby was already six months old.

She was buying some herbs from the market, trying to keep her mind busy on the products that she was purchasing instead of her grief when she suddenly almost bumped into a tall man. She was a bit confused for a moment, the voice and height putting her off since she knew few men as tall as her brother.

She blinked narrowing her eyes before recognition sparked and a smile appeared on her lips “Wyatt? Maker how much you have grown, when we parted ways I was taller than you!” she said with a wide smile as she pulled him into an embrace “Maker this is a miracle!! How are you??” she said before breaking the embrace “Oh sorry! Maybe I should have asked for permission, excitement got the best of me “ she said shyly.

Messages In This Thread
Randomness redefined - by Wyatt Aldridge - 08-17-2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Rosalie Rutherford - 08-21-2024, 01:54 AM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Wyatt Aldridge - 08-21-2024, 07:52 AM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Rosalie Rutherford - 10-12-2024, 08:12 AM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Wyatt Aldridge - 10-14-2024, 01:00 PM