Goodbye, my almost lover
None
"Mhm, guilty as charged on the wounding" said with a soft smile the brunette as she pressed a kiss to her lover's arm. Usually they would be more guarded with the public displays of affection but this was their last night together. "Of course I am right; I would propose alternative forms of relaxation but I doubt that it's a good idea to exhaust our bodies like that the night prior to the plan."

"If its a boy I would call him by your name, but that's a bit too much on the nose so I will think about a proper alternative" she said moving one hand to play with a lock of blonde hair. "Just don't forget to live the present in all the dreaming alright? I would rather think that even if I don't see you again, you will be happy".

"i am a crow, or rather I was. I know what I am doing trust me, Arissa will be safe" said the brunette, despite of the confidence in her words she was afraid, to be safe from the crows was quite the complicated task.

"Arissa will totally destroy you next time that we see each other, I plan to raise an Aranai, that's something" she joked. "You won't even see it coming, I promise"

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-16-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-17-2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-21-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-21-2024, 07:53 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 09-01-2024, 11:51 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 09-03-2024, 09:21 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 10-12-2024, 03:08 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 10-14-2024, 01:21 PM