Goodbye, my almost lover
None
“Well one of us has to be practical, otherwise we would be all the time distracting ourselves with sex, which admittedly is what got us here in the first place” she said with a smile. “Not complaining, the sex was admittedly amazing” she said tapping his arm playfully “definitively worth the trouble”

“I will make sure to pick a nice name, like Adrian for example” she had always liked that name, it sounded very regal in her opinion.

“Takes a crow to know another” she said quietly. It would be hard to keep Arissa safe, but worth it. “We will thank a little bit of help, I am sure.” She doubted that Zevran would have much possibility to help but the thought was nice nevertheless. She didn’t voice out loud the fact that perhaps he wouldn’t live long enough, that he was also in danger by just being a crow. Zevran was an absolutely skilled man but due to that he tended to get sent to the most difficult missions which tended to end up poorly.

“If you go against her I am cheering in her team, sorry mi amor but I am Arissa team here” she said playfully “I expect you to do the same if we ever reunite and you see us training.”

“If you find someone I won’t hold it against you. Life is hard, specially as a crow and I don’t want you to be alone and sad because I am gone” she said sincerely. It wasn’t nice to imagine Zevran with someone else but Maika was fair, she didn’t want to steal Zevran’s chances of enjoying himself, of obtaining pleasures in life “Just knowing that you won’t forget me…that you won’t forget us…that’s enough” she concluded, very grateful to have him for a few moments before the dawn.

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-16-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-17-2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-21-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-21-2024, 07:53 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 09-01-2024, 11:51 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 09-03-2024, 09:21 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 10-12-2024, 03:08 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 10-14-2024, 01:21 PM