Crude Summoning
None
As Jareth seemed to let his guard down slightly, a shadow seemed to detach itself from the far corner of the room, moving with deliberate grace. Ailwin emerged from the darkness, his sharp eyes assessing the scene with cold precision. The din of the tavern seemed to fade around him, as if the very air respected his presence, shrinking back from his approach.

He slid onto the stool beside Jareth without so much as a whisper, his movement seamless and practised. Ailwin’s presence was subtle yet commanding, the kind that made people glance twice, wondering if they had truly seen anything at all. He waited until the barkeep returned, setting a dark, amber drink in front of Jareth with a small, almost conspiratorial smile.

When she retreated, Ailwin finally spoke, his voice a low murmur barely rising above the ambient noise. Rogue’s Fortune doesn’t seem like your kind of haunt. His tone was smooth, and measured, carrying the weight of someone accustomed to control. Don’t feel obligated to drink that, or pay for it, consider it on the house, and I’m sure if I ask nicely Elwina here would love to get you a glass of water. Elwina off to the side sighed a bit, but since Ailwin was one of her bosses, she wasn’t about to say no.

You must be Jareth, Ailwin continued, a slight smirk playing on his lips. I’ve been looking forward to this meeting.

@Jareth

Messages In This Thread
Crude Summoning - by Jareth - 09-11-2024, 12:22 PM
RE: Crude Summoning - by Ailwin - 09-26-2024, 04:27 PM
RE: Crude Summoning - by Jareth - 10-01-2024, 09:26 AM
RE: Crude Summoning - by Ailwin - 10-07-2024, 05:43 AM
RE: Crude Summoning - by Jareth - 10-12-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: Crude Summoning - by Ailwin - 10-14-2024, 01:19 PM