The calm before the storm.
None
“So now your army of fans is my responsibility? Why so? It’s not my fault they want to marry you, go and settle it with them like a big boy” she teased back as she reclined on the pillows “or pick one of them so that the rest shut up, that will do” she tried and almost managed to not sound jealous as she joked.

“Okay okay, but I still stand by my point of that this is a pot meet kettle situation” she grumbled.
There was a brief moment of hesitation “And what will you do if there’s no other…remedy? I mean, you seem to manage the wolf quite well by now, do you control it when you shift?” she asked curiously; she had never met a werewolf before Rian, her knowledge came from theory.

“We have each other, at the least for now” she said smiling softly at him, the lightheadness of the fever getting to her “Don’t mind my ominous words handsome, I just have learned to not take good things for granted forever” the compliment slipped naturally from her lips and in her tired state she didn’t even feel ashamed by it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 04-09-2024, 10:14 AM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 06-13-2024, 12:13 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 06-26-2024, 02:36 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 08-17-2024, 01:53 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 08-22-2024, 05:23 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 09-01-2024, 06:40 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Aelynthi Loraronna - 10-11-2024, 04:33 PM
RE: The calm before the storm. - by Rian Bradigan - 10-14-2024, 01:39 PM