Seriously
None
Ely barely ate and slept, not because she didn’t have food and a bed, she was just…empty, tired as if the mere act of being alive was a burden. The cat was out of the bag and now she was alive to deal with the consecuences of her action which was very inconvenient. She would have rather been struck by Rian, due to Madeline’s orders than to deal with his resentment and hurt as he took her to the cell.

Days passed and she hoped that death would find her, the lack of food making her exhausted. At the least she wasn’t giving trouble to the watch, who looked at her with disdain but also mild curiosity since Ely wasn’t even moving a finger.

When Madeline arrived she assumed that she was here to inform her of her future death, but instead she asked for explanations. “Who cares, can’t you execute me already to put me out of my misery?” she said with a quiet groan.

“Elvhen god wanted you crazy and incapacitated, he sent me and I performed adequately until unfortunately I got soft and decided to back from the plan, tweaking the tool so that it wouldn’t break your mind.” She said with an shrug “That’s pretty much it”.
“It got to a point where even the mild version was damaging you so I decided to embrace the consequences of my actions and here I am, waiting for the axe” she said calmly, not sounding a bit scared about the prospective.

Messages In This Thread
Seriously - by Madeline Wulff - 09-01-2024, 06:33 PM
RE: Seriously - by Aelynthi Loraronna - 10-11-2024, 04:39 PM
RE: Seriously - by Madeline Wulff - 10-14-2024, 01:37 PM