Anatomy for dummies
None
“Well is not good to be too cocky isn’t it?” asked the blonde with a smile “but I will try to do my best and to live to your expectations on my knowledge!” she said cheerfully.

“Autopsies are a controversial source of information which I at times have difficulty accepting” she was an Andrastian and while the Chantry didn’t forbid them they weren’t specially happy with the procedure either “But admittedly they are one of the best sources of real information, since it’s the most direct way to study the human body. I have never performed one of course, but the diagrams are quite…clarifying.” She said trying to use a proper word.
“Exactly, is a way to spare misuse of magic. If you know that pain in an specific area of the belly with fever, nausea and certain evolution is an appendix inflammation, you can spare the effort of using magic to control the fever and then just casting blindly on the belly. It’s better to remove the source of infection, I have been in a few successful appendicectomies, it’s a surgery that it’s only performed in few Orlesian hospitals.

She started to look through a pile of books “any area that catches your interest specially? Or any kind of medical process”

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy for dummies - by Rosalie Rutherford - 08-17-2024, 06:57 AM
RE: Anatomy for dummies - by Alaric - 08-17-2024, 01:27 PM
RE: Anatomy for dummies - by Rosalie Rutherford - 08-20-2024, 03:33 PM
RE: Anatomy for dummies - by Alaric - 08-21-2024, 07:38 AM
RE: Anatomy for dummies - by Rosalie Rutherford - 10-12-2024, 07:54 AM
RE: Anatomy for dummies - by Alaric - 10-14-2024, 01:03 PM