A truth unveliled
None
She entered into the room, smiling back at the woman before starting her explanation on her findings after exploring the artifact.

“I would say that certainly in the end she was not happy at all with the idea of hurting you. I am not going to lie and to say that what she did was good but I thing that she is not as evil as it could be assumed from her actions. “Either because she grew fond of you or because she knew that what she was doing was wrong she decided to tweak the artifact, that’s for sure.”

“While I understand that she will have to undergo through punishment to pay for her wrongdoings, if you want my opinion on the matter, I’d say that perhaps giving her a chance to make things rights would be a good idea, since she kind of tried to do that in her own way” she said, relieved of that Madeline had decided to spare Ael’s life.

“My theory is that she probably worked for someone with ill intentions and that she had done her share of bad things, because she’s not stupid thus she knew what she was doing but clearly in the end her good heart weighted over her “duty” she said as she tapped her lips thoughtfully “and clearly if someone had found out that she had tweaked the orb perhaps the consequences would have been fatal for her, yet she did it to spare you a terrible fate.”

Messages In This Thread
A truth unveliled - by Rosalie Rutherford - 09-01-2024, 12:35 PM
RE: A truth unveliled - by Madeline Wulff - 09-03-2024, 09:06 AM
RE: A truth unveliled - by Rosalie Rutherford - 10-12-2024, 08:03 AM
RE: A truth unveliled - by Madeline Wulff - 10-14-2024, 01:02 PM