Randomness redefined
None
“Well I probably look older too, I hope that at the least I haven’t aged terribly” she said, humor on her voice. Rosie wasn’t a vain person and she couldn’t care less about looking older or not, but the presence of Wyatt was reassuring and made her feel lighter, as if time and pain had not passed “Oh? Around good? Or Around bad?” she said raising an eyebrow as she looked at the man in front of her.

“Oh well I do give good hugs so feel free to request more whenever you wish for them!” she said smiling as she noticed a slightly awkward vibe coming from him even if she couldn’t pinpoint the reason behind it.

“Well I am glad of that you did! I didn’t look for you because I didn’t know that you were around otherwise I’d have looked for you! It’s been too long, it does feel good to meet old friends” she said with a smile.

“I…it’s been complicated” she said as she tried to remain composed and failed to do so in front of Wyatt. “I lost everything that I had in Orlais. My partner, my sister in law and her husband and I could just save their son” she said with a sigh “Getting used to have a baby around is hard, I am experienced with adults but I haven’t been around many babies and it’s a bit…complicated, but I am doing a bit better…I think” she said a stray tear making her way down her cheeks “and how are you nowadays Wyatt?”

Messages In This Thread
Randomness redefined - by Wyatt Aldridge - 08-17-2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Rosalie Rutherford - 08-21-2024, 01:54 AM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Wyatt Aldridge - 08-21-2024, 07:52 AM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Rosalie Rutherford - 10-12-2024, 08:12 AM
RE: Randomness redefined - by Wyatt Aldridge - 10-14-2024, 01:00 PM