Goodbye, my almost lover
None
Zevran chuckled, savoring each kiss, each touch as if it would be etched into his soul forever. He’d memorized every detail of her—the tilt of her smile, the way her laugh softened the hardest edges of his heart. And though he kept his trademark lightness, the truth of the moment weighed on him in a way he’d never admit.

Ah, well, I suppose two of me might be too much even for the Maker, he said, matching her joking tone, but his smile softened at her words. But I hope they do inherit something from me, aside from good looks, naturally. Perhaps a touch of charm—but nothing so dangerous as my old habits, hmm? Just enough to make life a little more interesting.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face, his fingers lingering as he met her gaze, his expression shifting to one of rare seriousness. Maika, I promise you, I’ll do everything in my power to survive, not just for me but for both of you. And if—if something does happen… he hesitated, the idea almost too painful to speak aloud. If it comes to that, I swear to you, our child will be my priority. I’ll find them. I’ll protect them with everything I have.

@Maika Arainai

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-16-2024, 04:09 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-17-2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 08-21-2024, 03:18 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 08-21-2024, 07:53 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 09-01-2024, 11:51 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 09-03-2024, 09:21 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Maika Arainai - 10-12-2024, 03:08 AM
RE: Goodbye, my almost lover - by Zevran Arainai - 10-14-2024, 01:21 PM