Meetings and Open Office Hours
None
Malik paid close attention to the shift in mood, and checked outside to see the sun setting below the horizon, making note of the time and when and how the shift had happened, all things that he was tasked with gathering, data, as it were, to deliver to Malachai later, even if it pained him to see the Archon, the man who had also been as much a father figure to him as Malachai had over the years, slip a little towards madness, I would worry about the butterfly trying to escape it's cocoon if I was allowed to, it is in my nature to worry, but I will make a point of having more fun, as ordered, Malik kept his tone light, playful, but not overly familiar. He didn't want the mood to sour into a hostile one by saying something overly wrong.

Chaos is something I excel at, especially in the battle field. I look forward to whatever mission you set me about, sir. He took the wine glass and drank, after air toasting Deme, knowing better than to not agree with what was given to him, unless it was absolutely going to kill him. He could feel the wine work though him, unaccustomed to something so rich, and smooth to the taste, not even his own stash was this rich, and he took the time to savor the vintage, If we're unable to have fun along the way then it's not worth playing? It was an important question after all, one had to know for sure what to do with power, once one had it.

Then again, Malik wasn't too much longer for this world, a couple years at most, so, maybe he should be listening to Deme, and spending more time on the fun things of life, and be a little less serious. He had spent too long already keeping himself, his beast, in check, surely enjoying what time was left to him a little more would be acceptable? Should I have the stewards pull back out the chess board, to resume our weekly game? It had been a while since they had a match, but he would leave the offer there.

@Demetrius Arvina

Messages In This Thread
Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Malik Vrai - 06-17-2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Demetrius Arvina - 06-18-2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Demetrius Arvina - 07-08-2024, 09:23 AM
RE: Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Malik Vrai - 10-19-2024, 10:29 PM