A Wild Frizbee Appears!
ANNOUNCEMENT
(kinda)
Well hey Friz, where ya been??

For those who don't know me, hello! I've been rather quiet in the discord and around site so you might not have managed to speak to me yet, but just know that I'm super glad you decided to join VH and I hope I can get to know you soon!

For those who do know me... hello! I know it's been a hot minute, and I just want you to know that I miss you all and I hope you're all doing well.

Without going into detail the real world is just a bit meh at the moment, which is why it seems like I've not been around. Unfortunately this has affected my ability to properly help staff Valiant Hearts, so I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided to take a step down as an IC Mod, which is what I was doing originally alongside Ivy.

What does this mean?

I'll still be here, but my new official title will be "Shadow Helper" for the time being. I will be helping with more behind the scenes things like helping to write lore, making graphics, tidying forums/discord, helping with events - anything that Staff needs help with that doesn't directly need me to be at the forefront of the site. 

Can you still message me? Sure! I will of course still help members where I can, but for a while that may be directing you to another member of Staff who can better help while I catch up with things. If it's just to say hello that is also very welcome :-)

If you've read this far, thanks! It was hard to come to this decision but I think it will be for the best all around, and this change will hopefully allow me to get back into the RP side of things also. I have missed you!

Frizbee x

Messages In This Thread
A Wild Frizbee Appears! - by Frizbee - 01-26-2023, 03:21 PM