Let's Talk Ratios — and Rewards
Hiya! I want to see if I can get some people involved based on ratios. So read on below to learn what I'm offerin'.

REWARDS
If you take a character's wanted ad that is in the spotlight, ensure you let us know when submitting their app. This is an extra 1,000 gold, meaning this character starts out with 1,500 gold total. 

If you make a character from the following kingdoms: Rivain, Arlathan, Free Marches, Nevarra, Orzammar, or Antiva; your character will receive an extra 1,000 gold. This means your character starts with 1,500 gold total. 

[color=#c10300]* Rewards can be combo'd if it makes sense.[/color]

[color=#c10300]This offer ends on May 5th, 2023.[/color]
WANTED ADS SPOTLIGHTED
I'd LOVE to see more [color=#c10300]aberrations, Ancient Elves, and Dwarves[/color]. To help foster this, I've gathered some of our wanted ads from our members (and staff team).

Arlathan Roles - Great way to get an aberration or ancient elf involved in politics.
Nahreida's wanteds - Great plot for an ancient elf or aberration who's skilled in tattoos and magic.
Varahel wanteds - Great entry into an active Dalish clan for city elves escaping, dalish elves or ancient elves/aberrations.
Sylvas - Great plotline for ancient elves, elves, aberrations, has ties to Arlathan.
A king's family - Great plot tie ins for dwarvish characters!
Evanuris Plot - Great for shard holders of Evanuris. Ties to Arlathan and the Sylvas. May have ties to other clans and orgs.

THE RATIOS
SPECIES
Aberrations: 5
Ancient Elf: 3 (1 NPC)
Dwarf: 1
Elf: 15
Human: 42
Kossith: 1

OLDEST CHARACTERS ONSITE (one PER species):
Solas, Ancient Elf, 7,900
Katriel, Aberration, 7,782
Garryn Aeducan, Dwarf, 21
Eoin, Elf, 67
Moira Aeducan, Human, 70

(HONORABLE MENTION: Ivirna, Human, "Super Old (assumed 100+))

BREAKDOWN OF GENDER
Enby: 4
Female: 32
Male: 31

BREAKDOWN OF CHARACTER BY BIRTH KINGDOM:
Antiva: 10
Arlathan: 10
Ferelden: 24
Free Marches: 4
Nevarra: 3
Orlais: 11
Orzammar: 1