Free as a Broken Heart [open]
Ouch, Cici pouted, dropping the flower, as if it were trash, onto the headstone. Then, she smiled. But why waste breath worrying about my problems, Tiberius? Yours are so much bigger, and she bit her lip suggestively. In fact, why would I ruin my favorite parasol to find you given what a busy woman I am? Your homeland's gates just opened up. Tevinter? You remember the border disputes, don't you? You know, I know why they let you stay here. Now, do you think Orlais is just going to let you waltz back home? Hmm? Like a little messenger pidgeon to its roost? An insinuation Tiberius was considered a spy. In fact, its about time for another war with them and their silly black divine. Copy cats, she grumbled.

Cici folded her arms, tilted her head to the side, and settled her briefly ruffled feathers. No, Tiberius, you're not going home just yet, she cooed in a voice one pinches a baby's cheek with. 

'Unless, you ask nicely for Cici's help,' but these words came to him as a slither in his head, tickling the surface and skinned in his voice.

Messages In This Thread
Free as a Broken Heart [open] - by Tiberius Umbra - 04-01-2024, 03:12 PM
RE: Free as a Broken Heart [open] - by Cecilia Bellefleur - 04-02-2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Free as a Broken Heart [open] - by Cecilia Bellefleur - 04-03-2024, 06:57 PM
RE: Free as a Broken Heart [open] - by Cecilia Bellefleur - 06-01-2024, 04:32 PM