[Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr?
NPC death. mention of patricide
There was no delusion that the Chancellor meant anything more than the battle robes were more comfortable. She didn't see him that way; though she noticed how some of the women and men regarded him... as if they were in awe. It was quaint, and quite amusing, if she was to be honest.

She snorted, as they danced through the crowd, until they were upon the fringes of said crowd. She'd already planned how they might disappear from the party without notice. I wish to be the last face he sees, when I decide the time is right. Though he had a point about the pardons.

He's written that I am to return home, as if I belong to him; I'm a military weapon, and I don't belong to him. She paused, clearly irked with the man she's never known, believing he owned her. He wishes to marry me off, it'd seem there's a debt in the family. She mused, as they danced, hardly paying attention to the steps. My next assignment was the Tilani's, and their heir is unwed. Allow me to please my father and continue to serve. Her voice was low.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr? - by Novella Tilani - 04-05-2024, 09:08 AM