Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits.
Injuries
Gabe gave her a quick, worried glance before his usual humor returned. Always the brave one, aren't ya? he joked, his voice betraying the relief he felt. He quickly helped her to her feet, a soft sigh of relief escaping him as she confirmed she was okay to continue. He looked at her shoulder though, and decided he ought to say something.

We should probably take care of that shoulder before we continue. I’m not saying I don’t think you can’t handle the pain, but I’d like you to have a functioning left arm for the rest of our little excursion. It wouldn’t take much to set, though it would be a bit painful, but it was easier for him to set it manually and then use healing magic to dull the pain, than to try and heal the dislocation directly with magic.

With a light, teasing tone, he added, I'd hate to see your aim thrown off because of an injury. Remember, we're in this together. His concern for her was evident behind his humor, proving that their bond went beyond mere professional camaraderie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 03-25-2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-07-2024, 02:04 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-29-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 05-12-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-13-2024, 06:26 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-18-2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 07-29-2024, 08:04 PM