[Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr?
NPC death. mention of patricide
See? So you can't take care of him, for me. It takes away my fun. She crooned, her gaze sweeping around the dance floor behind of him. They were towards the outer fringes, now. Easier to converse freely.

He tensed, his posture stiffened in such a way that she felt it before she bothered looking back at him. Well, when I say 'please my father', I more-so mean the idea of receiving a bride price for me... and of course, I'd do something naughty where watchful eyes might catch us. Because if they were caught in any kind of sexual act, they would not pay for her, and yet they could still force her father to meet the dowry requirements if they opted to keep the engagement on despite her tarnished reputation.

Oooh, my full given name. You're upset. She wasn't teasing him, merely stating a fact. Her given name, especially the full thing, was hardly used often enough. You know, a marriage only lasts until 'death do us part'. She gave him a wide-eyed, innocent stare. Not that I'd kill my spouse, but if the rumors of the Tilani heir's rebel tendencies are true... She sucked her teeth, ...I could easily acquire an annulment from the Archon, and commendations. It'd do wonders for my career.

She puffed her cheeks out at her commander, a childish manner, almost petulant. I won't do it, without your approval. His approval mattered more than her actual families thoughts on the matter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr? - by Novella Tilani - 04-10-2024, 12:33 PM