[Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr?
NPC death. mention of patricide
Ella's lips curved at one side, just slightly. An almost smile, but she didn't let her amusement show so easily. And when did I say you'd never get a chance to play with him? She raised her eyebrows, dark eyes studying her superior's features. You cannot kill him. Maim him all you'd like.

His amusement was easy to see, even if to anyone listening, it'd sound that he was displeased with her. I'll never truly be a 'free citizen', you know. She mused lowering her voice, her gaze drifting over the dancers on the floor. Those people were free in their own ways; had never been trained to be a weapon and nothing more. I know too much. Done too much. Secrecy doesn't breed freedom. But thank you for the illusion.

She smiled brightly as she said thanks, as if it were a true statement of gratitude. She meant it; of course, but she also understood the ramifications if she defected from her station in life were much higher than the regular citizen. A regular citizen would be re-educated. A spy that defected... would only find death's embrace waiting.

Thank you. It wasn't a blessing, exactly. I'll see that they're no longer an issue for the Archon. She'd need to do her research; see why this heir was not married already. See who had been turned away, turned down, and why.

Sometimes, catching someone in a trap means being everything they want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr? - by Novella Tilani - 04-21-2024, 04:09 PM