[+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends
Suicidal thoughts are included in this thread.
Kaczor waited until her wife settled to lean her head over to rest against the other's.  Physical touch, physical affection, a lot of it was starting to bring her back to life, to herself.  Even if she was still herself -- just she had to keep herself under control and in some semblance of being cowed by the "re-education".  Kaczor's mental eyes rolled and did air-quotes as her internal narrator got to that part, something that almost made her break the peaceful mask of enjoying her time with her family.

Not that she wasn't enjoying the time, only that she needed to remind herself to be more careful, more on the other line of having spent as much time as she did in prison.  "[color=#ff4136]Yes, well, the first time she utters 'fuck' in-front of my mother and I have a feeling my mouth will be washed out with soap and put an end to my rather unrestrained vocabulary[/color]."

Her eyes rolled across her body, watching Ella's hand move to the baby.  There was something inside her, that stirred uncomfortably, jealousy? envy? longing?  Kaczor didn't know exactly how to word it, but she pressed a gentle kiss to the middle of Ella's forehead when she spoke about staying in the bed with her tonight.  "[color=#ff4136]As you wish.[/color]"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends - by Kaczor Tilani - 04-21-2024, 06:37 PM