[Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr?
NPC death. mention of patricide
A feral glint ignited into life, just for her, as the opportunity to play with Calidus was still dangled. Don’t threaten me with a good time, Novella. You know maiming is my favourite part. He did like to make them dance and tell him all their juicy skeletons, or knowledge about others, even if completely untrue. What was one lie among a thousand screams?

Mal studied her as she lowered her voice, outwardly brushing it aside while inwardly he bristled. Even in his position as Chancellor, there were limits. One day, or I’ll make you one of my own. Retirement darling, always keep one eye on it. As a bastard, he had always understood that he would never be truly accepted among the elite, even now some circles were still too tightly wound by conservative magisters who couldn’t bend their neck to greet a half-breed. It was why the two had been flung together, expected to die instead of succeeding.

Jealous bitches, be jealous. When this place finally meets its demise, who do you think will survive longer, certainly not them. His brows shrugged, and dipping into the inner pocket of his coat, Mal produced a straw for his drink. It’s so infuriating, smelling the food and not partaking. You must eat for me, Ella. Describe it to me.

As the two circled the outside reaches of the party, Mal rolled his eyes. Make it at least a fun assignment for yourself. The longer you immerse yourself, the better intel and the easier they can be used to further whatever ends Deme has designed. However, his gait paused. I need not remind you of his… condition. Whatever illness he has, is progressing. It may be that we need… further information. Information that is currently outside of our reach. You may be reassigned suddenly, have an excuse prepared or be done with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr? - by Malachai Valentius - 04-26-2024, 09:00 AM