[Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr?
NPC death. mention of patricide
A wicked little smile crossed her lips, A promise, then. She amended, with a shrug of her shoulders as he reminded her about retirement. Perhaps retirement is in my future. Perhaps it isn't. I like being of-use. She didn't fit in anywhere else; not yet. She looked the part as long as she wore her necklace, but that could be stolen, pulled from around her neck.

As it were, she was ashamed of her Kossith features... but she was also ashamed of hiding those features. But nobody had ever told her it was okay to be different.

Her worth was through her use, her abilities.

She was brought from her thoughts, as he brought out a straw to drink with. And asked her to taste the food for him. She rolled her eyes, claiming a dessert pastry from a passing caterer, keeping step with him.

One bite, delicious. Mmm. I'll start my research this week. Perhaps this Tilani heir will be an easy mark, worship at my feet. She'd had richer people, Houses long gone, worship her before. But it never lasted.

Understood. She nodded once, and let her gaze wander the dance floor once again, as she finished her pastry. Mmm, that was good. Bit too sweet, double-chocolate, maybe? Still warm. The food was an afterthought; she'd not been here for the food.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr? - by Novella Tilani - 04-27-2024, 03:38 PM