[+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends
Suicidal thoughts are included in this thread.
My family. My slaves, my child, you've continued to put at risk once I was incarcerated, forced to grow the beard, to not be in a population where I could be myself. One of the spelldaggers slipped from the sheath on her forearm, and buried deep into the wood beside Ella's head, the anger overriding everything as He finally had the reigns. He was finally driving the next few moments, the demon of Pride that has had just about enough of his host being weak.

Shut your mouth, I give exactly zero fucks if they witness a domestic or not. The words weren't her, true, they could be more cruel, in that moment, as Kac struggled to keep it under control. A year, a whole year cut off from my magic, of feeling able to defend myself against an attack, of thinking everyone in my life was dead. And they so loved rubbing it in my face every single time that it was you that had been the cause of it all, and now you're here.

The demon pulled the dagger from thr wall and flipped the grip, pressing the point deep into Kazcor's own neck, enough that blood was already starting to roll down the woman's throat and seep onto the black spell weave vest. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't visit you back in kind and kill her, take everything you love away in one fell swoop. You think I wouldn't just to be fucking spiteful?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends - by Kaczor Tilani - 04-28-2024, 06:07 PM