[+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends
Suicidal thoughts are included in this thread.
The Mage's face was twisted up, as if there were some sort of internal fight happening inside the woman, before he finally relented, it was the baby that, in the end, had Kazcor the victor as the spell blade came away from her throat and vanished back down into the forearm sheath in a well practiced movement. Explain. Plainly, Ella, I'm far too gone into anger to be bandied around with pretty words.

And that wasn't even the half of it. The truth way that the demon had slipped the leash, the careful leash that Kaczor normally had, but when it came to Ella, to Annie, the mage couldn't help the more passionate side of her nature, how that passion ran the gamut from good to better, and then the opposite into yhe absolute worst she had to offer. [qMaker damnit Ella, you're not saying after all this time you've flipped allegiances and..[/q]

Kaczor stopped talking her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she felt her body tremble. I came out of that hell hole and decided I was done with this if it meant I kept you and the baby safe. And now you're telling me I've spent the last few weeks not knowing where you stood, and you've been there on the right side the entire time.. Czora didn't know if she wanted to bawl or smack herself for not catching the words sooner. So plainly, please, Ella. Where are we standing, you and me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends - by Kaczor Tilani - 04-28-2024, 07:18 PM