[+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends
Suicidal thoughts are included in this thread.
Kaczor's eyes flicked to the side, when that suspicion was confirmed. Well it didn't, I was in there, with my assignment.. finding a way to beat it and get back to my wife and daughter.

She nuzzled her face down next to Annie's and went to grab her wife's wrist to stop her, when someone arrived into the alcove to tell Kaczor it was time to speak.

She bounced on her feet, since Annie had woken up midway through the talk, right as she had been explaining the way they used psychological torture, but that most of it was, just that, lies. She had been able to confirm that, and then the rest was a matter of orientating one's self to time, and space, not letting the darkness, nor the lies break them down, but remembering exactly how to keep track of the time, which was the most important part -- total darkness could and would feel like a few seconds, to weeks, if one didn't remain calm, and use methods to keep track. Counting, breaths -- Kaczor had tried and found several methods that had worked for her while she was in there. She looked at Ella the entire time she spoke, keeping track of her in the room, before she handed over the paperwork she had drawn up the last few nights and had hidden in her secret vault. She was eager to get out before all of those eyes and back to the side of the woman she'd fallen in love with along the way.

She had to catch her before she slipped off, even if she knew exactly where she was going. And besides, Kazcor knew she wouldn't make her parents from here. It was easier for her to try and make the town house.

So as soon as she was able, she was back, at Ella's side, her hand going to make a grab at her wife's wrist again, to stop her from bolting, because she'd be damned if she was going to let the woman leave without her. I had decided to give all this up, if you hadn't.. changed your mind. She whispered to the other woman as others moved around. I was going to be happy just being a wife if you hadn't changed your mind. I am not going to my parents. We're going where ever we go, together, and that's quite enough of anything otherwise, yeah? She waved to someone as they went by, an eyebrow arched as her full attention was back on Ella. And you know well enough that we need to have this talk now, not later, not when we've made up what ever excuses in our heads to feed one another. No we have this talk now, at home, between us, the real us because I'm telling you, I was willing to stop, for you, Ella. Knowing you're actually in this now, it changes everything.[/i]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends - by Kaczor Tilani - 04-28-2024, 08:24 PM