[+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends
Suicidal thoughts are included in this thread.
Kaczor listened to it all, holding her breath with each line, each line sinking deeper and deeper into the depths, and pulling Kaczor down with them. If He hadn't been there to put the little whispers into her brain, to caution her that this may also be lies, to prepare her to fight, because as much as the demon along for the ride hated to admit it, his host was a much more powerful conduit when it was happy and the child and the wife made the host happy. So if it came to it, He, Orion, would take back over for this part if he needed too, but, he'd sit there and wait to see what would happen first.

You don't mean that. You wouldn't have stayed then, when I told you you could go. And that was that, So some part of you, somewhere in there, must want this, because the moment you could have fled you would have if you didn't want this. At least didn't want Annie, didn't want something more than what you've had in the past. You fought me... when I came home. You fought against what I said, what I tried to make you think that it would be a ... fucking household that I'd hate because I needed you to believe the conditioning had took. You would have left, if you didn't know what you wanted.

She turned Ella towards her again, gently, giving her ample opportunity to shake the touch off, or to flee, but in hopes of pulling her into a hug, to hold her close, to kiss her forehead, to show her the affection that had always been there. I didn't fall in love with you because it was easy, Ella, I fell in love because you challenged me, and in a weird way, made me better. Even if it was just an assignment, a mission. I fell in love because you're worth it to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends - by Kaczor Tilani - 04-28-2024, 11:17 PM