[+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends
Suicidal thoughts are included in this thread.
We do it together, yeah? She leaned down and pressed a tender, chaste kiss to her wife's lips, her hands going to cup her cheeks, to search those eyes she knew so well. I know, that you had a bad surgery in your youth, to get rid of your wings, and that the scars used to hurt you. I know that, you lost your cute stutter and halting way of talking about a week into us knowing one another. She kissed Ella's forehead as she pulls her closer, holding her gently, with Annie there between them. I know that sometimes you snort in your sleep, as if you giggle at something in a dream, and then grin after. That you talk to Annie like she understands you, same as me. I know you wanted a garden, and you genuinely seem to love that garden, since you kept it up the entire time I was in prison.

She paused, I know that you beg me to fuck you at times, and it's sweet music to my ears. And then leaned down to take another chase kiss. And if I could do it again properly, I'd marry you again, for real this time, no mission, no assignment, Kaczor and Ella. So if you can't remember who you are, or are having trouble finding yourself, I'll remember for the both of us.. until you can remember on your own again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [+MATURE Grapefruit]The Day the World Ends - by Kaczor Tilani - 04-28-2024, 11:43 PM