Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits.
Injuries
Gabe nodded, his face serious as he agreed with her. That's right. From now on, I'm the official torch toucher, he jokingly declared, but his hands were gentle as they hovered over her injured shoulder, magic glinting in his eyes as he prepared the healing spell. Just hold still for a moment, he instructed, his focus entirely on healing her.

I’m going to snap it back into place, it may hurt a bit love, but the healing magic should have minimised it, but it’ll heal faster once it’s back in place and it’s faster doing it by hand than magic. He carefully moved her arm, then looked at her again. I’m going to count to three. One, two….. Before he got to three, he suddenly pulled her arm quickly and forcefully in the appropriate direction until he felt the thud.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 03-25-2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-07-2024, 02:04 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-29-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 05-12-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-13-2024, 06:26 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-18-2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 07-29-2024, 08:04 PM