Well, Damn! I Didn't Expect That for a Homecoming
Parental Death, Grief
He may have been a week late, but trying to get that witch off his tail had been a task.

Bessie plodded into the Coterie stables with an equally weary Colt riding above, seeing Kirkwall looming, even at a distance had filled him with some relief. He’d have to mention shit to John Marc, she’d done something to him, but he was clueless as to what. Fucking mages. Things were fucked about enough without having some deranged woman on his trail.

There was only one woman he wanted doing that and he had four more favours to make before he’d be able to set up their next date. This time, the City. He’d take her about Kirkwall, it was the nearest city, right on her doorstep and Mina had never seen it. Collecting his gear, Colt handed Bessie off to the lads, ordering them that she get extra portions for the extra effort of hauling ass to get him clear of Rivain. Slinging his satchel over his shoulder he’d drop by the mess for a plate and quick check in, offering apologies for the tardiness of his return when he interrupted a huddled group of youngsters.

Haulen’s hold up himself up in his cubby, Colt. Dunno what’s got him so sick, won’t talk, just cries a bit.

Sighing a little, Colt dumped his gear with the brats, gesturing with a nod for one of them to run his shit back to his rooms while he grabbed an extra plate. Meandering his way through the tunnels he’d knock, then call out before pushing the door open.

Ho there wee man. Gods, thought I was having a shite day, feel like I’ve been runnin’ a’ over Thedas. Heard you sick, or som’hin’

Messages In This Thread
Well, Damn! I Didn't Expect That for a Homecoming - by Colton Young - 05-01-2024, 02:12 PM