A Gentle Rapping, Rapping At My Cottage Door
DOTH so, Blood, Drugs, Alcohol, Language, Hints of Sexuality, Violence, Only One Bed, Angst, Longing, Mistaken Attraction as Dislike, Epic Sass
Dunnae be mad at the boy, he was just following orders, you know. And if you like it, later when it's not so hot mid-day sun, I'll go back out with you for cloud watching, if you' wanna. She wasn't used to taking care of drunks, whe was normally the one drunk, but she didn't like being so far gone in her head that the only thing she could focus on was her sorrows. Nah, not her way of doing things, she'd much rather be outside her head seeing the world for itself. Besides, I think you're just angry you got stuck with me.

She smirked as she watched him shed his shirt, taking it and folding it nearly near the pillow. Ain't nannying you either. I'm taking care of a friend who just so happens to be my guest now, and I like taking care of my guests, when they don't hold a dagger and stare threateningly the entire time. You're free to leave if you like, you know. I'd like if you'd stay, I get lonely out here sometimes. Theo leaned back, hugging her legs to her chest then there beside him, thinking about his wuestion. I like the water, even if I cannae swim, and I don't not like romance stories, just, I don't think I recognize the romantic part of it, am I supposed to want flowers and grand jesters over someone who'd sit with me in comfortable silence, maybe hold my hand, or read to me while I work on something? She shrugged as she got up and brought over something from her work bench to tinker with, settling back beside him once she had the item, I never said nothing about filthy books though, where do you think I got the idea from having little Mina stick a whole hand inside me from? She gave him a wink as she found a good place for her to be in his line of vision, but not be right on top of him.

And then the confession started, and she fell quiet, her fingers eventually pausing on her work, and setting it aside to instead to give him her full attention, seeing as the man rarely gave her any insight into what made him tick. When he went to push his hair back, she couldn't help it, and her fingers went to brush his hair back from his face completely, ever so gently raking her nails along his scalp as she did. She knew he would accuse her of nannying him again, but she didn't see it that way.

Thank you, for choosing to trust me with that. I didn't know you were carrying all that around with you, I'm sorry, for what it's worth, that your Gods are playing cruel tricks on you, and that the only out seems to be this. Her fingers went to curl a lock around his ear, the touch lingering, but not falling into the realm of awkwardly long, but longer than just an innocent touch. I won't give you false platitudes or empty words about being better, or that the sun will shine another day, but if you need a friend, there's a seat here along side me lover boy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Gentle Rapping, Rapping At My Cottage Door - by Theodora Oridotti - 05-09-2024, 01:57 PM