Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits.
Injuries
With a soft chuckle, Gabe nodded, his fingertips glowing as he worked the magic to soothe the pain in her shoulder. An ale it is, Mariam, he teased back, keeping his voice steady. And if there's any other way you have in mind for me to pay you back, you just let me know. The back and forth between them was often, mixed, but then Gabe wasn’t all that great at relationships. He partially blamed how hard things had been coming up in the Circles.

He continued to work on her shoulder, concentrating on his magic as he kept her distracted with their conversation. You know, I'm always open to suggestions, he said with a smirk, his eyes meeting hers as he finished healing her shoulder. Dating in the Circles hadn’t been easy, when the Templars weren’t exactly fans of the mages having social lives, and if anything resulted in a pregnancy the mages wouldn’t be allowed to raise their children. Gabe got good at the one night stands, but not at the opening up of real feelings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 03-25-2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-07-2024, 02:04 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-29-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 05-12-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-13-2024, 06:26 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-18-2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 07-29-2024, 08:04 PM