Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits.
Injuries
Better watch out, ya never know when it'll be a kiss I'll be asking for as pay back. Her brain screamed at her that she was being silly, being an idiot to expect anything to ever happen. But they worked good together as adventurers, why wouldn't they work good together otherwise. Cause she was less than brave when it came to him.

Thinking about him vanishing from her life because she couldn't keep it in her pants, well. That would never do, and she wouldn't let it happen. She couldn't lose Gabe now that they could work wordlessly like they could. She wouldn't go back to walking the road alone, not when she had found someone who made her feel complete. And if this was the way it would be between them for that, then she'd deal with it.

Promises, promises, Gabe. The magic was helping, helping her brain not be overwhelmed with the pain and shut down her ability to not pop her mouth off. You'll have to let me think on that and see if I can come up with something really creative now. Thanks, that's feeling a lot better than it was before. She could flex her fingers now, which was a good sign, it meant she'd be able to pull the bow string accurately again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 03-25-2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-07-2024, 02:04 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 04-29-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 05-12-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Mariam DeTyne - 05-12-2024, 04:58 PM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-13-2024, 06:26 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 06-18-2024, 11:27 AM
RE: Like fat Prophets, Profits? Profits. - by Gabriel Poulin - 07-29-2024, 08:04 PM