A Gentle Rapping, Rapping At My Cottage Door
DOTH so, Blood, Drugs, Alcohol, Language, Hints of Sexuality, Violence, Only One Bed, Angst, Longing, Mistaken Attraction as Dislike, Epic Sass
Chirpy? I didn't even do work in my shop while you were out, so I don't know where you get chirpy from. She looked up over the edge of the book she had been reading, her cheeks red and pupils fully dilated from the colorful language the author had been using, before she set the book aside and let her eyes roam his chest and side before the shirt would be pulled back over. Frowning and making a sad sound that he was covering up, reminding herself it wasn't like either of them hadn't already seen the other naked.

But soon enough her eyes went to the window and the setting sun, washing the world outside in a nice bit of reds, pinks, and oranges, the dark blues and purples further in the sky blending together well from her view. Soon as the sun slipped below the horizon though, it would be cold, and as thus, she poked at her fire place with an iron poker as he dressed. I was afraid the floor might have been too hard on your back, but you seemed to sleep, for the most part. Being a guest in my house right now, are ya hungry?

She rose up from where she sat and padded silently over to the kitchen hutch, checking her simmering pot of soup, trying a spoonful after she blew on it a few times to cool the mouthful of root vegetable down to where she could chew it. She was no chef, the majority of her cooking was simple, natural flavors and salt and pepper mostly the extent of what she could do, but she cooked for nourishment when she did, she liked simple and hearty, it kept her muscles working and not wasting away when she didn't have an axe or hammer in hand. Needs a bit longer, so if you're staying for supper might as well get comfy. You are welcome to stay for supper, by the way.

She didn't want to look over at the moment and see him frowning. She knew he was wasted and she didn't want to kick him while he was down by telling him he needed to figure stuff out before long. She reminded herself that she had said she would be a friend, so her home would be open until she decided it wasn't. And since she was going to be there a few weeks while she worked, she decided, while he slept, she'd ask him for the company. I do happen to like your company, by the way. Even when ya tease me, short arse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Gentle Rapping, Rapping At My Cottage Door - by Theodora Oridotti - 05-15-2024, 10:18 PM