[Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr?
NPC death. mention of patricide
His gait halted abruptly, tension bristled across his shoulders before his steps renewed. I will not. And you have the audacity to roll your eyes at me. No, both their fathers could rot for their lack of simple kindness.

It’s not naughty. It’s merely a redistribution of resources. And I require tarts. He couldn’t even remember the owner of who’s estate they were in, but Mal was determined to acquire their talented pastry chef if not to merely inconvenience them. He had to take his amusement when he could, the responsibilities of his role too often a revolving door of lies, behind veiled lie, behind a shroud of mystery and misdirection if anyone looked too closely.

What do you say? as they reached the closed door leading to the kitchen chambers. Do we treat this as a mission from the old days, a smash and grab? Or, false charges leading to questioning, make this… who’s house is this? I forget, but, we could certainly drag this entertainment out for days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Past] Accident, Murder, or Murdurr? - by Malachai Valentius - 05-28-2024, 01:40 PM