And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
None
Rian nodded, grateful for Ely's understanding, and led the way to a secluded area. His heart pounded in his chest, anxiety gnawing at his nerves as he prepared to share his strange plight.

They walked in silence, the tension thick in the air. As they arrived at their secluded spot, Rian turned to face Ely, his expression serious.

Thank you for coming, Ely, he began, his voice heavy with worry. There's something...strange happening to me.

He proceeded to explain the changes he'd been experiencing since the wolf bite - the heightened senses, the animalistic cravings, the unsettling dreams. He watched Ely's reactions carefully, waiting for signs of disbelief or, worse, fear.

I don't know what's happening to me, Ely, Rian finished, his voice barely more than a whisper. I'm scared. He wasn’t making a whole lotta sense, but he was finding it harder than he thought it was going to be to explain it all to Ely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. - by Rian Bradigan - 05-31-2024, 08:50 PM