And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
None
Rian listened intently, his heart pounding as the words sank in. The term "werewolf" echoed in his mind, bringing with it a flood of confusion, fear, and anger. He'd heard tales, of course, but never believed he'd be part of one. He took a deep breath, trying to process what she'd said.

Thank you for being honest with me, he said, his voice steady but with an edge of tension. I guess I knew something was seriously wrong, but this... it's hard to wrap my head around.

He looked away for a moment, gathering his thoughts. The silence between them felt heavy, but her pat on his back was a small comfort. He forced a small smile, appreciating her directness despite the gravity of the situation.

I've faced a lot of challenges in my life, but this is... different, he admitted. I suppose all I can do is take it one step at a time, try to understand what this means for me, and how to control it.

Her words of confidence in his ability to restrain himself brought a measure of hope. Thank you for believing in me, he said quietly. It means a lot, especially now.

Rian's mind raced with questions, but he knew there were no easy answers. Do you know if there's anyone who can help me... guide me through this? he asked, looking at her with a mix of determination and desperation. I don't want to hurt anyone, and if there's any way to learn control, I need to find it.

He straightened, resolve hardening in his eyes. I've never backed down from a fight before, and I won't start now. I'll find a way to live with this, to control it. And I'll make sure no one gets hurt because of me.

@Aelynthi Loraronna

Messages In This Thread
RE: And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. - by Rian Bradigan - 06-26-2024, 02:35 PM