That’s the price of secrecy
Shenanigans will ensue, no telling how crazy it could get
Horus looked up from his drink and broke into a wide grin at the sight of Ruth. He stood up, clapping a hand on his friend’s shoulder with genuine warmth.

Ruthie! You have no idea how good it is to see you, mate.

He motioned for Ruth to sit, signaling the barkeep for another round. Tiny brain, huh? Just because I need your help doesn’t mean I’m losing my touch. But hey, I knew you couldn’t resist a good puzzle. Of course, the free drinks and good time are just the added bonus!

Horus’s expression turned more serious as he leaned in. About that shipwreck. It’s not just any old wreck. It happened years ago, off the coast of the Free Marches headed towards Rivain. I was on board, just a toddler at the time, and as far as I know, I’m the only survivor. He’d probably mentioned before about his adoptive parents. Especially since his adoptive mother was the infamous Captain Victoria out of Rivain.

He paused, the gravity of his words settling between them. I need to know what really happened that night. And I have this map—it’s a start, it tracks the path the ship was planning to go, which should give us a general idea where the ship went down. I uh, if all goes to plan, was also wondering if magical air bubbles were a thing you could do? As you know, I’ve never really dabbled in any magic outside healing and shapeshifting.

@Ruth Yoesif

Messages In This Thread
That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-18-2024, 11:33 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-25-2024, 02:44 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-02-2024, 08:06 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-08-2024, 09:24 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-06-2024, 08:50 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-12-2024, 03:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-22-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 10-14-2024, 01:27 PM