That’s the price of secrecy
Shenanigans will ensue, no telling how crazy it could get
Once his pint arrived the two moved deeper into the tavern to find a booth. Ruth slid into the corner, relaxing into the faded and slightly tattered upholstery. He’d take a sip of his pint as Horus settled, leaning onto the table to dip his ears to hear the man’s new venture. Brow lifted in surprise as he described himself as the sole survivor of the ordeal.

Cursed. It’s cursed, he called it on the first try.

So... Vicky isn’t your Ma?... You fucker, you said she’d skin me alive, Of course he went to where all this affected him, selfish bastard as he was Ruth still offered him a grimace of apology. Well that’s fucking shit, but… it’s weird that just you, a babe, was the only one. The cogs in his mind turned for a spell in the short silence, and he couldn’t help but agree with the need to know the truth. People’s agenda’s were so much easier to get ahead of if you knew their motivation, their dark little secrets they kept to themselves.

Yeah, alright then. Booze, possible treasure and some filthy dark mystery to uncover, count me in. he’d grin, leaning back into the booth with his pint. Before he’d take a sip though, Ruth lifted his arm, hand tilting back and forth in a so-so motion until he’d downed a good measure of the amber liquid. I can do a bit not sure how stable it’ll be. Might be I can do something else when we get there, I’ll need to see it for myself.

@Horus

Messages In This Thread
That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-18-2024, 11:33 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-25-2024, 02:44 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-02-2024, 08:06 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Ruth Yoesif - 07-06-2024, 02:51 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-08-2024, 09:24 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-06-2024, 08:50 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-12-2024, 03:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-22-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 10-14-2024, 01:27 PM