...it's like riding a bike, probably is what i'd say if i knew how to ride a bike
None, well, maybe some verbal abuse :P
Loghain smirked, a rare glint of amusement crossing his otherwise stoic expression. Ah, Morrigan, always one for keeping me on my toes, he replied, his voice low and laced with a hint of playful sarcasm. He took a step closer, his gaze meeting hers with a mixture of fondness and a lingering intensity that spoke of their shared history. Proper lessons, hm? I suppose I'll have to see what you have in store for me this time, he added, a faint smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

He reached out, lightly brushing a lock of hair away from her face, a gesture both tender and perhaps a little possessive, but whenever they found their way back to each other, it was a reminder at how their fates were intertwined. Rest sounds good, he agreed, his tone softening as he pulled her closer. I’ll check and see how Echo is getting on, he murmured, he never imagined he’d be learning magic one day, but it was what it was and he would simply learn to adapt.

@Morrigan

Messages In This Thread
RE: ...it's like riding a bike, probably is what i'd say if i knew how to ride a bike - by Loghain Mac Tir - 07-08-2024, 09:26 AM