Theories and Prophesies of the Liar Zenovia
Language and Crime!
It was missing.

The damned book was gone.

She had lost the book the Tevinter Scholars had LOANED the University.

And she had tossed her office and lab to pieces looking for the tomb. On joint loan between the biology and mathematics department, she was going to be in so much trouble if she couldn't find the book. More so the University. It could cause a scandal let alone a war. And while she had giggled at the philosophy department saying that any society that separated it's scholars from it's warriors will have it's thinking done by cowards and it's fighting by fools, she also knew that the first act in war, in true war, was to target the scholars, the schools. Taking out the education system was the first step in damning a country to oblivion.

So there she was, hurrying through the corridors of the University, looking for Luce, and unable to find him. So she turned to the next person on her list of who she would go to -- Rene. And into his office she let herself, in a near panic, as she closed the door behind her and leaned again it, trying to catch her breath and explain at the same time, Book gone! Another huff. War! Oh, that made no sense, she realized as she struggled down a couple more breaths, waving a hand to try and cool herself down, her corset making her rather light-headed.

The book, the Theories and Prophesies of the Liar Zinovia is gone. It was on my desk, when I went to check on my recently transplanted trees, and when I came back it was gone. I've torn the place apart looking for the book and it's not there. Rene, I think I'm going to start a war if I lost this book... She was hyperventilating by the time she got there, her back on the door as she tried to figure out how to explain to Malachai that she lost the Consort Zinovia's prophesies.

Messages In This Thread
Theories and Prophesies of the Liar Zenovia - by Ophelia Jolfy - 07-13-2024, 04:55 PM